We've made an (extremely quick) survey so we know what the Aged Care industry is thinking. Please fill it in if you have a few minutes.
On 1 July 2015, it became mandatory for all home care packages to be delivered on a consumer directed care (CDC) basis. CDC gives consumers greater choice over the types of care and services they access, how and when those services are delivered and by whom.
Home care package funding will follow the consumer, allowing them to choose and direct package funding to the provider that best meets their needs, and giving home care providers the opportunity to expand their businesses to meet local demand and consumer expectations.
Kindleman is looking for a customer who wants to build an online In-home Care system...
While there's not legislated informational requirements for providers, CDC introduced a more fragmented competition for funding. Marketing services that your organisation can provide to In-home Care customers is important.
CAN WE HELP?
Kindleman is looking for a partner organisation who wants to build an online In-home Care system to help them sell CDC packages.
The initial vision for the online system is to:
- help consumers make an informed choice
- give consumers access to specific services available in different regions in which your organisation operates
- calculate pricing based on a customer package level –1, 2, 3 or 4, and help them adjust and configure for their unique needs.
- ability to make bundled 'popular' care packages
- give the provider up-sell capability
The system can be branded and 100% customised for your organisation's needs. We have potential to offer a considerable discount on pricing as your partner organisation.
We'd love to hear from you if you're looking to expand your CDC capability.