For over 10 years, Kindleman has charged the same base rate of $150/hr + GST.
However, it has become increasingly difficult to sustain a profitable and thriving business with these rates, which has been compounded by the effects of Covid, higher costs for our specialist developers, and now inflationary pressures on the world economy.
We have absorbed these pressures and made cost-cutting choices for the business in the last few years, but these have proven to have limited effect on a time-billing business.
For this reason, we’ve decided to make some changes to our pricing.
From 1 July 2022, we will:
- Raise our base rate by 10%.
- Add a lower tier price for ‘Support’ which will cover customers through small difficult situations.
- Add a higher pricing tier for specialist development platforms.
- Honour all existing quotes at the current lower rates.
- Give Maintenance Contract owners options to either:
- Have reduced base-rate hours in line with the new rate - until 1 January 2023, or
- Move to the new rate and retain your contracted hours.
- Introduce higher discounting for Maintenance Contract commitments.
While these price changes include increases, our intention is to keep our pricing fair and competitive by tailoring to our different types of clients, and offering incentives if you can commit to working ongoing with Kindleman.
Download Pricing Sheet